Wednesday, May 02, 2012

The first rewrite is complete.  Yeah, that's not as big a thing as it could have been.  It was transferring a paper copy back to my computer.  Yeah, I could have saved time and cut and pasted the digital file I recovered and then fixed the formatting, but retyping it forced me to reacquaint myself with all of the material.  Not that it was entirely a good thing though. 

I hate it.

No.  I don't really.  I'm just sick of it at the moment.  Spend enough time on something and you get tired of it real fast, especially when it seems you're not making much headway.  I'm sure I was making progress, but there are further changes and fixes that need to be made. 

But, the first rewrite is complete. 

I'm taking the night off and then I'll start back to work on it tomorrow.

- Jim