Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sorry about the wait.  I'm alive.  I spent a long time recovering from being in the hospital.  It's weird, because it was just me being sick - nothing was broken or protruding from anything important, just sick.  Kinda like your mind, after you read the word protruding.

Okay, probably not that sick.  But pretty sick.  When I got back, I was beat up, sore, sick, and suffering from all the side effects of medication.  I'm alive, but I really don't want to go through that again.

Work is slowly picking up.  I spent a lot more time being broken.  I'm not sure what to do about it.  It doesn't seem like anything I try is helping.  I'm not sick, but I'm certainly not the same person I was before I went in the hospital.  Even then I was no prime example of human prowess... but now... fuhgetaboutit.

There isn't much of a plan at the moment.  Get better, get these projects done, find something else to occupy my time.  It won't be hard.  I have enough stuff to keep me occupied until the end of creation at the rate I'm going through it.  We'll see.  Maybe it's something I was never meant to do.

- Jim