Sunday, July 28, 2013

I hate to bring it up again, but it's been a month since I was in the hospital, give or take a few days.  I really don't remember.

A month.  I was only in there for a couple days and I was only sick for a few more days.

Ever since then, I have been in pain, everywhere.  My knees always hurt, but this hurt is different.  Still, it's my knees.  They regularly find new ways to hurt me.  Since then my back has hurt every day, my neck has a knot or something in it, my shoulder hurts, and even my wrist hurts from time to time.  I was pretty out of it, but I'm pretty sure I would have noticed the nurses beating me with sticks if they'd done it that badly.

Plus, I'm pretty sure I would bruise more.

So, honestly, I have no idea.  I am still working on being more active, but it's far, far less than I've planned.

Work too has been problematic.  The drive I had before has been replaced by nothing at all.  I was hard pressed to call what I did before, "work".  Now, now it's just a step or two above comatose.  I can't even brag I spend the time playing games.

- Jim