Saturday, June 08, 2013

This is turning into a monthly thing.  I don't watch television as much as most people.  I have my computer, I have my hobbies.  Television isn't interactive enough, I guess.  Too much idle time and I end up feeling guilty about not doing something else. 

Anyway, my eyes are always bigger than my proverbial stomach.  I record stuff that I'm interested in, but I never seem to have time to watch it all.  The DVR gets full and I have to watch it or stuff gets deleted.  I'm not one of those guys who can sit and watch tv all day.  I'm still burned out from watching two seasons of Game of Thrones a couple months ago.  Let's not talk about how many episodes I'm behind in that.

So, for the next few days, I'll be all about the DVR, trying to get to it to stop screaming in pain every time I change channels.  Then I'll be burned out on it again and go back to reading and writing.

- Jim