Friday, August 10, 2012

In the olden days, it wasn't a big deal for me to walk anywhere.  Exercise wasn't a problem for me and it was, for a while there, quite common for me to walk six, eight, ten miles in a day.  Just because.  After the knee injury, that's not happening.  There is still, however, a need for that exercise.  I may have found that spot, or at least have gotten closer to it.  I notice that I've been losing weight lately.

I suppose it helps to suffer unrequited love sometimes.  Nah, it'd never work - she's more than ten years younger than me.  And my relative age is the only failing among many that I'm not responsible for.  Still, positive changes, I suppose.

Anyway, here's to positive changes. 

Oh yeah, one day does not catch up an entire summer of missed deadlines.  Still, things are progressing forward.  I'm pretty happy about that, even with all the pining for that unrequited stuff.

- Jim