Sunday, June 03, 2012

I don't write in this blog enough.  To tell you the truth, as amazing as it sounds, days when work gets done just aren't that exciting.  Work being a relative term, mind you.  Think of it less as work and more like a working Bucket List, I suppose.  I've always wanted to read, A Tale Of Two Cities, for example, so it goes on the list.  As the list lengthened beyond all hope of ever finishing, I've broken parts of it up, in order to keep things more manageable.  A Tale Of Two Cities is still on the list, but I probably won't read it for a year or more.

Anyway, I had the usual allergy episode, though it was lengthened.  It started earlier, and the sleepiness part of it came later, I think.  Seriously, for the last couple weeks, all I've done is sleep.  I'll be up for a couple hours, the headache (if not present already) comes a couple hours later, and I get sleepy from allergies or allergy meds or both.  It's a wonder I got anything done at all, and usually I didn't.

There were the usual family issues - injuries, illness, drama, etc.  It's not been boring around here. 

Anyway, among other ongoing projects, I've started reading, A Game Of Thrones.  If you remember, I got it around my birthday last year, which would make it sometime in August.  Yeah, I'm actually further behind than that with everything, but I figured that I needed to start it.  I'm in no rush though - I don't have the fifth book and the series isn't even all published (or written) yet.  I hate waiting.

Anyway, that's about it.  I'm outta here.

- Jim