Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Life throws curveballs every now and then.  They're not easy, they're not fun, and they're usually not pleasant, but they must be dealt with in some shape or fashion.  I'm using more of my time and patience dealing with this set of curveballs than I'm used to though, so I've limited my online social interaction even more.  I nearly quit for a while there, but I'm sure it's unhealthy in its own way.

Still, since I don't want to bring all my troubles online, I will be limiting myself online even further.  Just some fan-based activities, and that will be about it.

I've gotten back into writing though, and I've managed to clear off a decent space with which to work.  It's a work in progress, but it's far better than what I had before.  I just need to keep it up.

- Jim