Monday, March 19, 2012

In what I hope won't be the start of a trend, my Niece went to the hospital last night. She'd lost consciousness for some unexplained reason, but now she's fine.  The first fear, obviously, was that she was having a seizure.  That's not because she has a history of them, but because it's the most prevalent condition around here, it seems.  The hospital isn't sure, but they don't think that's the case.  For now, it's "not sure".  She's resting comfortably.

I've been working on reading.  It's going slower than I like, but it is going.  I started a... two month goal list, sort of like a mini-yearly to-do list, like I usually put out.  I'm behind, of course, but it helps to keep things moving steadily.  A year is an awful long time.  Part of the reason I'm behind is because I spent nearly a whole week cleaning over here, and I mean deep cleaning.  As I said, I moved furniture, I cleaned behind things, I moved things.  Me being me, and mostly my knee being my knee, an hour-long job was turned into a day-long job and I had several of those things.  Ah well.  I think I'm doing better because of it, though my knee has not yet forgiven me.

So, that's what's been going on around here.  It doesn't seem like much, but it keeps me busy.

- Jim