Friday, February 03, 2012

This isn't much of an update, I've been spending most of my time reading, with a few movies and shows thrown in to keep the DVR from exploding.  However, that's not why I'm posting.

Since the episode with my Sister, there have been no further episodes like it.  That's the good news.  The bad news is that there have been several episodes where she's gotten dizzy spells, including a couple where she experienced odd smells and feelings.  She is probably being too dramatic, but under the circumstances, it's hard to see how she might avoid that.  She's probably not handling it too well, but I'm sure I would handle it much worse.

They cancelled her EEG because of an illness at the lab where it was supposed to take place.  She'll have another one in a week or so where she may find out more about what's going on.

Anyway, as I said, it's not much of an update, but I didn't want an absence of information to be construed as something more than it is.  Or isn't.

- Jim