Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I haven't written in a few days, mostly because there is nearly nothing to write.  Honestly, I haven't done anything for the last several days.  It's not that things don't need doing, it's that things just don't seem as important compared to recent events.  There's been no progress there either - while it's good there have been no further events, there also has been no progress in determining causes or effects.  Things are what they are, and we walk on eggshells waiting for the other shoe to drop.

I try, really I do.  I've watched a couple shows, I've read a few pages, I've written a couple notes.  My concentration is shattered by any noise, phone call, door slam, or random thought.  There's not much that can make someone forget that, I suppose.

Yeah, I'm obsessing.  Well, the wait may be over though - the doctor appointment is today.  Hopefully they've discovered something that can be fixed - Not that medicine has ever fixed anything ever, of course. 

- Jim